Skip to main content

Evaluation Question 2:

How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

Click HERE for prezi:https://prezi.com/

During the process of creating my project, I had to find my target audience and find effective ways to engage my audience. In modern days, the African American community is facing many situations from racism and stereotypes. As a young black female, I used my experiences and knowledge that will attract my target audience. My product engages with my audience through the issues presented and the ways the Afircan AMerican community  may come together to encourage one another. I included topics that my target audience will relate to the most because the older generation will  soon be gone and it will be left to the young generation. during my creation of the magazine, including  several topics that my audience may be immune to such as the latest youth that's inspiring and ways they can do the same. This allowed me to not only engage my audience and allow them to gain knowledge but also  encourage them, I also decided to engage with my audience through the color scheme. Many magazines used surveys, ratings stories, and more to engage their audience. Therefore, I used a survey to engage my target audience. The survey allowed me to have more suggestions and ideas that will lead my product to be more impactful. I choose to distribute my magazine with physical copies as well as online platforms. During current times, technology has developed in many ways. I choose to do it online for easy access and avoid fees. However, online has its disadvantage as well. Physical copies are being bought more to avoid the drainage in eyes. I believe both of these ways will be the most effective.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Calendar

Mise-en-scene

 What is Mise-en-scene?  Mise-en-scene is the arrangement of scenery and stage properties in a play. It is the setting or surroundings of an event or action. Elements in the mise-en-scene includes is following:  Production:  Location: the place/setting where the film has taken place. It is where the film crew, film and recorded their characters.   Studio: privately owned facility that are used to make and record films.  Set design: the creation of  f  the physical space which action of a performed event takes place. It consists all the props, furniture, and more. It gives the stage, it's overall look.  Costume and make-up: The clothing and attire of the character. Customs and make-up also gives the character emotion or situation. It gives the audience insight on a character. In some movies, costumes and make-up may show truths. Costumes and make-up can give the audience a story behind the characters characteristics.   Lighting: the lighting set-up guides the eye to character, prop,

Draft : Preliminary Task

Picture from  Canva.com  In class we discussed magazine covers. Although I do not own rights to the cover image, I wanted to get fimilar with the tools and format that I may use for my magazine cover.