Skip to main content

Evaluation Question 3 :

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

Clich HERE or prezi: https://prezi.com

My production skills develop majorly throughout this project. Beginning the class, my editing school and comprehension of media text was not well. I was unsure on what many conventions and what they conveyed. However, as I continued with the class, I developed my skills though the editing process, camera techniques, and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Calendar

Magazine Final Pages

 

Still-Life photography - Laura Letinsky

For my magazine, I decided to research different photographers  that may inspire me for my magazine cover by their methods and focuses.   Laura Letinsky  Laura Letinsky is a Canaian photographer born 1962 in Winnipeg , Canada. She is known for her still life art. She began her career with taking photos of people but late 1900s, she replaced people  with objects. She uses objects such as fruit bowls to present their beauty. She presents that nature within her photographs.  https://thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/laura-letinsky https://www.artsy.net/artist/laura-letinsky   https://www.yanceyrichardson.com/artists/laura-letinsky