Skip to main content

Questionnaire Survey

Making a magazine is very important due to finding all the topics and interest of my target audience.  In order to have a successful magazine, I would have to collect information to hear the opinions of others. It would allow me to increase knowledge as well. I asked questions that would benefit my African American theme magazine such as a color scheme and good content. This survey will also me to get feedback and ideas that would improve my magazine. 

My survey can be found with in the link below:

https://forms.gle/15qCmpNiY1K7WTFm7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Calendar

Magazine Final Pages

 

Still-Life photography - Laura Letinsky

For my magazine, I decided to research different photographers  that may inspire me for my magazine cover by their methods and focuses.   Laura Letinsky  Laura Letinsky is a Canaian photographer born 1962 in Winnipeg , Canada. She is known for her still life art. She began her career with taking photos of people but late 1900s, she replaced people  with objects. She uses objects such as fruit bowls to present their beauty. She presents that nature within her photographs.  https://thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/laura-letinsky https://www.artsy.net/artist/laura-letinsky   https://www.yanceyrichardson.com/artists/laura-letinsky