Skip to main content

Imapcts in the Black community

Originally, I was going to do a magazine about Women in Business overall, including all races and discuss the challenges women come across in their work field. However, as a black young woman in a community of black parents and mentors , I see challenges everyday. 

                                                                        Picture from Canva.com 

Therefore, I changed my blog to 'Impacts in the Black Community'. In these particular times, I see the black community feeling hatred everyday. I find that this magazine will allow people to view th influential people in the black community and what did they can contributed. I will be inspired by the black influential people and their impacts such as Michelle Obama. 

My house style: 

After reviewing and researching several magazine house styles, I will like my magazine to capture the audience with things they may relate to or be inspired by. I want to capture the audience with big bold letters, a color scheme that includes different shades browns or african colors such as red, black, green, and more. I want to include content that will impact people lives and their judgements such as Kobe Bryant, John Lewis, and Tyler Perry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Final Pages

 

Production Calendar

Still-Life photography - Laura Letinsky

For my magazine, I decided to research different photographers  that may inspire me for my magazine cover by their methods and focuses.   Laura Letinsky  Laura Letinsky is a Canaian photographer born 1962 in Winnipeg , Canada. She is known for her still life art. She began her career with taking photos of people but late 1900s, she replaced people  with objects. She uses objects such as fruit bowls to present their beauty. She presents that nature within her photographs.  https://thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/laura-letinsky https://www.artsy.net/artist/laura-letinsky   https://www.yanceyrichardson.com/artists/laura-letinsky