Skip to main content

Reflecion on Syllabus

          

Picture from Canva.com

 
  In this course, I am looking forward to presenting my creativity, research skills, and networking skills. Over the year, I have noticed my art and design skills have improved. On top of that, I have also enhanced in my research skills and networking skills. Developing an app and attending many meetings allowed me to improve on this. However, during this course there are also topics throughout the course that will be challenging. For example, I am nervous about exploring production, contexts and critical debates using the correct terminology, and understanding all the points. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Calendar

Magazine Final Pages

 

Still-Life photography - Laura Letinsky

For my magazine, I decided to research different photographers  that may inspire me for my magazine cover by their methods and focuses.   Laura Letinsky  Laura Letinsky is a Canaian photographer born 1962 in Winnipeg , Canada. She is known for her still life art. She began her career with taking photos of people but late 1900s, she replaced people  with objects. She uses objects such as fruit bowls to present their beauty. She presents that nature within her photographs.  https://thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/laura-letinsky https://www.artsy.net/artist/laura-letinsky   https://www.yanceyrichardson.com/artists/laura-letinsky