Skip to main content

Introduction

Hello, My name is Jauntre' and welcome to the beginning of my blog. 

             As part of my AICE Media Studies foundation portfolio, I will be working in a group however, I will be working individually to create a 4-page magazine. The purpose of this blog is to walk the reader through and document my process of creating this magazine. I aim to not only to discuss the process of my magazine, but also to discuss my journey. To have a successful magazine, I will have to present and develop many skills and acquired knowledge. This includes presenting my research skills, networking skills, and creativity. During this magazine development, I plan to expand my knowledge of the following: understanding of the media concepts, planning and constructing media products, and the understanding the meaning of media concepts when analyzing. This magazine will cover challenges women experience in the workplace. With a mother that has faced many challenges such as race and gender bias, equal pay, and more, I ensure I will be able to gain and provide a ton of insight on this topic. 

Main task of this blog : 

  • Create the front page, contents and double-page spread of a new magazine. 
  • All images and text used in the main task must be original and produced by the candidate with a minimum of four images. 
Picture from Canva.com 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Final Pages

 

Production Calendar

Still-Life photography - Laura Letinsky

For my magazine, I decided to research different photographers  that may inspire me for my magazine cover by their methods and focuses.   Laura Letinsky  Laura Letinsky is a Canaian photographer born 1962 in Winnipeg , Canada. She is known for her still life art. She began her career with taking photos of people but late 1900s, she replaced people  with objects. She uses objects such as fruit bowls to present their beauty. She presents that nature within her photographs.  https://thegreatdiscontent.com/interview/laura-letinsky https://www.artsy.net/artist/laura-letinsky   https://www.yanceyrichardson.com/artists/laura-letinsky