Skip to main content

A BIt About Me

Picture from Canva.com 

Hello,  my name is Jauntre' Gray and this is a little bit of information about me. 

People perceive me as a private and shy girl. But, if you ask close friends and relatives that opinion will rapidly change. I describe myself as an intelligent, busy, athletic, flexible and over-achieving individual. My favorite colors are blue and yellow. I can eat candy and ice cream for all of my meals. I love cookie dough ice cream and sour candy. I enjoy many things like shopping and spending quality time with family and friends. I love shopping for shoes and clothes. Although I love to spend time shopping and spending  time with friends and family, I am very busy. I participate in many clubs/organizations such as Women of Tomorrow, Girl Scouts and others. I also hold leadership positions in a few clubs such as 2nd Vice President for Women of Tomorrow and National Delegate for Girl Scouts. I play/played in many sports such as competitive cheerleading, dance,   cross- country, swimming, and flag football. 


During the summer, my attention is not on school but my future and other activities. In the summer, I am a junior lifeguard and swim instructor. I teach children and adults how to swim and teach the importance of swimming. I prioritize my Girl Scouts in the summer as well. For example, early 2021 I plan to finish developing my app that will be for the Girl Scouts Gold Award. 


All the activities I participate in are for the benefit of my future. I want to graduate from the University of Florida with my Bachelors Degree in Biology. After I earn my Bachelors Degree, I want to attend dental school to become an orthodontist and graduate with my Dental degree (DDS). 

 

I am taking this class because I want to expand and gain my knowledge about media concepts, research skills, and more. I want to show my creativity to others since I have recently noticed I am good at art and design. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Calendar

Mise-en-scene

 What is Mise-en-scene?  Mise-en-scene is the arrangement of scenery and stage properties in a play. It is the setting or surroundings of an event or action. Elements in the mise-en-scene includes is following:  Production:  Location: the place/setting where the film has taken place. It is where the film crew, film and recorded their characters.   Studio: privately owned facility that are used to make and record films.  Set design: the creation of  f  the physical space which action of a performed event takes place. It consists all the props, furniture, and more. It gives the stage, it's overall look.  Costume and make-up: The clothing and attire of the character. Customs and make-up also gives the character emotion or situation. It gives the audience insight on a character. In some movies, costumes and make-up may show truths. Costumes and make-up can give the audience a story behind the characters characteristics.   Lighting: the lighting set-up guides the eye to character, prop,

Draft : Preliminary Task

Picture from  Canva.com  In class we discussed magazine covers. Although I do not own rights to the cover image, I wanted to get fimilar with the tools and format that I may use for my magazine cover.